Tuesday, August 18, 2009

New Blogger?? i might screw up



Helllooo!!



Im LuLu^



im a girl, i hate shopping, i love sport, and i dont make friends with other girls easy.



this is my first blog so no big ideas yet maybe just talk about me.



Im me and that wont change

I have a passion for drawing faeries(or fairy's like other people might spell it) vampires(but i hate twilight) books (my favs are the mortal instruments series by Cassandra Clare) and they are the main ones.

ive had heartbreak && heartach and those scars nerver heal



i live through the bad times and live for the good



ive recently been backstabbed pretty bad so that part of the reason i started this blog



mussiic well thats one thing that the world would die without



soccer is my sport and i rekon im pretty pro lol ;) but im not braggin



ive been playing since grade two but i only started club when i was 9. i played boys soccer when i was 9 & &10, i played U13 when i was 11 && 12, i played U15 when i was 13, i played U17 when i was 14 and i play womens and im 15. i havent tried for rep or states because i have self esteem issues and i cant play under pressure.



you decide is im good or not??



anyway i think thats it for my first blogg but ill post another one soon



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment